WiserU Tips Blog
The WiserU Tips blog provides career tips and job search advice for job seekers and people in career transition, as well as LinkedIn guidance for businesses and job seekers.
Instead of telling the interviewer ANYTHING negative about a bad boss, reply POSITIVELY, like this:
INTERVIEWER: "Tell me about a boss you didn't like."
YOU: I've enjoyed working with all kinds of bosses and learned so much from each of them. I particularly like working for bosses that allow me to completely satisfy customers. For example, I had a boss who ..."
Then drift into a positive story that shows that: 1) You are a class act, 2) You respected your boss, and 3) You took direction well from a superior and used the opportunity to better your company or improve a customer's experience.
Never bad-mouth a boss! Interviewers are not your therapist and bad-mouthing people will just convince them that you will be a negative force at their company. So hold your tongue and land that job!
Job interview questions can be tricky!... But learning to answer well can catapult you into the job. That's why in the proven, web-based WiserU Career System, we can train you exactly what to say and do in interviews to dramatically improve your job chances.
For example, in Module 8: Interviewing with Confidence, you can learn to answer additional tough questions like ...
"What's your greatest weakness?"
"Why did you leave your last job?"
"Why are you the best candidate?"
"What would your employer say about your past performance?"
Plus ... you'll discover how to improve every aspect of your interviews, including ...
|Watch the Interviewing with Confidence introductory video!|
- Controlling the job interview
- Handling phone interviews
- Excelling in (Skype) video interviews
- Mastering in-person interviews and panel interviews
- Dressing for success
- Making a good first impression
- Asking smart interview questions
- Following up after the interview
To learn more about the WiserU Career System, click here and then visit http://wiserucareersystem.com/gettingstarted to get started!
*I'm trying to find the original source for this statistic. I can't trace it to ABC News yet. In the meantime, another source states 70% of networking can be supported (sort of). Despite the actual number being tough to pinpoint, networking is critical. -- Kathy
- Develop a breakthrough elevator speech
- Use one-on-one meetings to get leads and build relationships
- Network on LinkedIn, the world's largest business network
- Craft emails and make phone calls that get results
|The WiserU Career System|
It will not only reveal to you what you want to do, it will also teach you how to:
- Articulate why you're the best job candidate
- Apply for jobs on employer sites, which reject up to 95% of applications
- Transform your resume to score high
- Create cover letters, emails and samples that get results
- Develop a strong LinkedIn profile
- Enlist recruiters to get the inside track on opportunities
- Network your way into a job
- Interview with confidence
- Negotiate salary to get the money you deserve
- Excel on the job
Learn more about the WiserU Career System and get started today at WiserUCareerSystem.com.
Prefer individual career coaching and services? Contact Sue Lopez at 847-606-5160 or Susan AT WiserU.com.
View these videos to learn about each module:
Watch intro videos now to learn how the WiserU Career System can train you to land and excel at great jobs.
Don't wait! Get started on your better career today!
- EXACTLY how to build your LinkedIn profile to attract employers
- How to reach and impress recruiters who specialize in your field
- How to join the best groups and follow the right companies to interact with hiring companies
- PRECISELY how to invite people to connect in such a way as to get results
|Watch introductory videos about each module now.|
- Choose the Job You Want (Getting Started)
- Apply for Positions
- Transform Your Resume
- Create Standout Cover Letters, Emails & Samples
- Develop Your LinkedIn Presence
- Enlist Recruiters in Your Job Search
- Network Your Way into the Job
- Interview with Confidence
- Negotiate Salary
- Excel on the Job
|The WiserU Career System|
Want individual career coaching and an expertly created resume and LinkedIn profile PLUS the WiserU Career System? Opt for one of combination packages. WiserU provides individual coaching and services tailored for your needs.
Questions? Contact Sue Lopez at 847-606-5160 or email@example.com.